29.6% of businesses will experience some type of data breach in the next 2 years.
If you’re a small business that gets hit – the odds are you’ll not be getting back up: a staggering 60% of small businesses that were compromised were bankrupt in less than 6 months.
Let’s paint a picture if your website were to get compromised:
- Your emails will be blocked by spam filters
- Your ads will get cancelled by your service providers
- Browsers will display warning signs to your potential customers that your site is not safe — not a great first impression.
This is what happens when your domain gets blacklisted because of a compromise and it isn’t pretty. Think of all the links out there with your domain – all the work you put into creating an online presence – all gone in an instant.
The sad part is – all of these breaches are completely avoidable when you have security measures in place.
You may be thinking, “But isn’t that insanely expensive?”
Yes – if you’re a Marriott, Target, Sony or any of the other Fortune 500 companies.
But for small businesses – there’s good news (and it’s a pretty big secret) – you can actually do most of the work on your own, saving you thousands of dollars.
You see, most of what the big boys do is totally not necessary for a smaller operation like yours. Other cyber security professionals may not tell you that and if you’ve already called around, you most likely have come across the 10s of thousands of dollars in fees to secure your business.
However, the reality is that your business can be extremely safe and protected with simple and affordable solutions to lock down your site and computers…
Growing your business is risky without security
Everyone wants their business to grow. Everyone wants to attract more customers and make more money – but that comes with a catch. In this new digital age, the bigger you get, and the more exposure you achieve online, the more you will open yourself up to scammers, spammers and online pirates to find you as well. The only way to grow is to have a security plan in place and a team to make sure you’re doing all you can to keep the bad guys out.
Is your company prepared?
01. Do you know what to do if you suspect one of your computers has been compromised?
02. Do you know what to do if your website was compromised and was actively infecting your customers with malware?
03. Do you know if your business is even at risk?
Here is just a tiny sampling of recent small
businesses that chose not to secure their businesses
How we work
You can start by determining your level of risk
01. Identify your high value data and where it is stored.
02. Determine the value of your data to your business.
03. Determine how much a compromise can cost you.
04. Determine if you have adequate controls in place to protect your data.
Investing in computer security before there is a problem is much easier and cheaper than trying to recover after a cyber security incident.
Pricing and plan
Offering audits and assessments!
Helping you to identify your high value data and your level of risk
Audits your implementation of specific NIST based Standards